The 2018 call for applications for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards is now open! Drive change by empowering women entrepreneurs in your home country!
ABOUT THE CARTIER AWARDS
The Cartier Awards are an international business plan competition created in 2006 by Cartier with partners INSEAD business school and McKinsey & Company. The competition is open to women from all countries and sectors of industries leading creative, financially sustainable and socially responsible businesses that are in their initial phase (between 2 and 3 years old).
The submission deadline for this year’s call for application is August 31, 2017.
ABOUT THE WINNING PACKAGE
Highlights of the competition:
The 18 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 6 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
- Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
- Media visibility
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Program (ISEP)
- Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community
First prize for the 6 laureates:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
Second prize for the 12 finalists:
- US$ 30 000 in prize money
Help us spread the word!