As busy women, it’s hard to find a balance between work, family and taking care of our looks. PPP Laser Clinic’s newly launched 360 Solution revitalizes one’s skin to help achieve a clearer and more radiant complexion in just 30 minutes for each session.
PPP’s medical aesthetic treatments are personalized and programmed to treat and suit each individual’s condition to maximize results. The treatments are non-invasive with minimal downtime. At PPP’s clinics, using state-of-the-art technology performed by a panel of qualified and accredited doctors, consumers can experience a holistic approach to better skin.
The 360 Solution is a holistic treatment tailored for a range of skin conditions based
on the concept of Colour, Consistency and Contour (3Cs).
The common skin conditions that many may face and how the 360 Solution addresses these woes:
The 360 Solution encompasses five different treatments that rejuvenate and refresh the skin, giving it a more radiant and glowing look.
1. P+ Intensive Laser Treatment – Non-ablative intensive laser treatment that targets rejuvenation of the skin, in the epidermis and upper dermis. It also helps in cleansing and oil control.
2. Fractional Laser – A non-invasive treatment to deliver a laser beam divided into thousands of microscopic treatment zones targeting a fraction of the skin at a time. This treatment repairs beneath the skin to enhance tightness and elasticity.
3. Collagen Remodelling – The collagen layer of the skin is targeted and new growth of collagen is stimulated to improve elasticity of the skin.
4. Radio Frequency Skin Treatment – The radio frequency treatment promotes better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to further reduce the effects of aging, achieving an overall youthful complexion.
5. Ion Infusion – By treating the skin with Ion Infusion with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) treatment immediately after laser, it allows deep penetration of serums to boost the results and effectively hydrate the skin.
We gave the PPP 360 treatment a try and here’s what we think.
It may be a bit uncomfortable initially but it usually gets better once you get used to it. There is hardly any downtime, other than some redness which subsides in about 30 minutes, allowing you to get right back to work.
We are impressed by the number of conditions they are able to address in a relatively short period of time, which is great for busy women. With the radio frequency treatment, we could see a visible lifting of the facial cheek area.
If you are interested, you can give it a try now at $360 for the PPP 360 Solution Taster Pack.